Pre-registration required for all workshops. Please pre-register no less than 24 hours in advance. Workshops may be cancelled or rescheduled if minimum participation requirements are not met. In the case that a workshop is rescheduled or canceled advanced registration payments will be returned upon request.
Allow yourself to relax so deeply healing begins, as sound fills the space and mind during this Healing Sound Bath
Utilizing over a dozen singing bowls, crystal, and himilayan, this is a Journey into Bliss: releasing thought, stress, tension and drifting into a half-sleep state of relaxation. It is a journey through the chakra energy system as every crystal bowl resonates on the notes of one of the energy centers of the body and beyond. Also, grounding and centering your being utilizing Tibetan Bowls, Chimes, and a gentle steel drum. You are invited to rest, unwind and sink in. Allow the vibration of the sound bath instruments transport you to a deep meditative state.
No experience is necessary. No physical effort will be needed so this is accessible to all. This is your opportunity to rest, relax, restore, nourish and receive the healing vibrations throughout your physical and energetic body.
BENEFITS OF SOUND MEDITATION
• Quieting the mind
• To enable participants to disengage their undesirable habitual patterns (emotional, energetic, intellectual, and physical)
• To empower positive cognitive change
• Quitting Anti-Depressants and managing depression
• The considerable diminishing of anxiety and panic attacks
• To access and release traumas
• To bring the self into a state of inner peace and calmness
• Enhancing one’s state of presence
• To exercise a state of equanimity and no judgment
• To fine-tune self-observation
• Increasing self-confidence and attention
• Enhancing one’s ability to listen, focus, and gaining attention to a greater level of details
• Improving dynamics between couples
• Dealing with insomnia
• Triggering and enhancing one’s ability to dream
• Sound enhances our self-awareness, it facilitates connecting with the higher self, it promotes self-observation and self-worth, and it increases the state of personal resonance.
• It brings awareness to the inner processes of the mind: the habitual patterns, the good and bad discursive thinking, the judgment, the filters through which we experience the inner and the outer worlds and realities.
• It promotes and facilitates the process of inner transformation (a gnostic idea).
• It is a tool for self-exploration, consciousness expanding, self-maintenance, self-therapy, and self-healing.
• It is a great tool for self-inquiry.
• It promotes acting with pure intentions, and it facilitates a heightened state of awareness and presence.
• It promotes an increased state of empathy, compassion, and love toward the self and others.
• It brings awareness to how much the inner reality is connected to, and impacts the outer reality.
Join us and deepen your understanding as we demonstrate and break down 5 poses (baddha konasana, ustrasana, parsvottanasana, ardha matsyendrasana and vrksasana). We will delve into their anatomical workings and explore the energetic/emotional components of each and how they relate in the body.
All welcome. Mats & props provided.